Friday, November 27, 2009

Colts Own!

Hey, long time no see! For your information, I'm now a 100% Colts fan! I love them and not just because my boy Collie is on their team. Manning is my favorite quarterback... ever. He's so cute! Collie is having a great time with the Colts and is definitely making a name for himself! The Colts are now undefeated and I hope that continues and leads them to the Super Bowl. That would be so cool! That's pretty much it... I haven't blogged in months and my sister has been giving me crap about it. Go Colts (and Cougars)! Collie #17 for Rookie of the Year!

2 comments:

Melanye said...

Bo!! So good to see you back. Why don't you blog about New Moon? And I agree, Go Colts!

Emilye Messerly said...

That's right! I'm the sister who gave her crap :) Colts rock!