Monday, June 1, 2009

Bored of Summer

Isn't it sad that I'm already bored of Summer? Yeah, craziness! It's been what, three days of freedom and I'm sick of it? It's not even like I don't have anything to do... I just don't want to do any of it!

I've decided to take a new approach at writing a book. Force yourself to start at the very beginning and just write all the way threw. It's working out pretty well, if I do say so myself. That's what I'm devoting my Summer to since I don't want to leave the house. I already did my end of the year stuff on the weekend, so why do more?

Also this Summer, I'm going to watch all of the great movies coming out! Isn't it a superb time for movie right now? I just watched Star Trek with Matt. It was AMAZING! I am now a Treky and will be doing the live long and proper sign to everyone I meet. Yeah, I DO know what that freaky hand thing Trekies do means! Spock said so... I love Spock so much! He's so cute and different! Oh and Captain Kirk is just a little hot! I really loved that movie and I recommended it for everyone! This isn't your parent's Star Trek. (Yeah that was like a promote quote on one of commercials and it's so true!) Or was it grandparents? How old IS that original Star Trek?

Anyway, I basically just wanted to Blog again since Emilye has been harassing me about it and she gave me the computer to do it. It was basically a scheme to get the computer. So this boring Summer is all about me actually finishing and not just doing bits and pieces of a book and movies. Should be fun...

Oh and I promised Em I wouldn't but, it wouldn't be a Brittanye's Business post without a little Twilight! The New Moon trailer came out!! It was crazy with Jacob changing into a werewolf and Jasper attacking Bella! The party scene was tight. That's all, nothing more!

1 comment:

badknee said...

ah!! i cant wait for new moon!! dude......so gideons wedding is in july!!! i get to see you in july!!!! yes!!!! but yeah, my summer project is making one of those door bead thingys where you have a lot of strings of beads over your doorway. its going to be tizight!!! love ya!!